This fresh pasta salad is a real crowd pleaser. You can throw it together as a side dish for your next get together or a quick week night dinner for the entire family. The best part is you can easily modify the ingredients for your taste and it makes the best leftovers!
- Prepared Garden Rotini pasta
- Italian Dressing or Olive Oil
- Mrs. Dash Salad Supreme seasoning
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Bell Pepper
- While your pasta is boiling, cube the cheese and chop your veggies.
- Let your pasta cool and toss all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Add Italian dressing or olive oil to taste.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours and serve!
Recipe originally published in Focus on Artesia 2020 Spring edition.