This recipe is a perfect game day appetizer and is easy to make for a large group. It is also my go-to for a quick and easy dinner idea that my whole family loves!
What You’ll Need
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can of Ranch Style beans
- Shredded cheese
- sliced black olives
- sour cream
- Brown ground beef and add ranch style beans, simmer on low.
- Lay Doritos out on sheet pan, top with cooked ground beef, beans, and cheese.
- Place pan under the broiler for a few minutes until cheese has melted.
- Top with your favorite nacho toppings and enjoy!