These frozen treats are simple and delicious! The frozen bananas give the popsicles a creamy texture and the pineapple juice pairs deliciously with the sweet strawberries. If you don’t have a popsicle mold, you can find one online, at local retail department stores, and possibly event local retail shops like Honey Depot and Simply Bello.
Prep Time: 5 Minues
Total Time: 7 hours
Adapted From: Sally’s Baking Addiction
• 1 large ripe banana, peeled, cut into chunks & frozen
• 12 large strawberries
• 1/2 cup pineapple juice (or orange juice)
1. Blend all the ingredients together on high speed until smooth – about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed as you go.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for two hours. Insert wooden popsicle stick in middle and continue to freeze for additional 6 hours or overnight.
3. Run popsicle mold under warm water for easy removal.