These no bake snacks only have five ingredients and are easy to put together for an after-school treat. They are loaded with protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep your young ones full until dinner time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
Adapted From: Chef Savvy
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- Combine all five ingredients in a medium bowl.
Stir to combine. Place in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Roll into 12 balls and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.